Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thank You!

It's December 22, 2010 and before you all go into limbo  (in a good way) because of the holidays I want to thank all the students who took my classes, all the establishments who had the trust and confidence in me to provide space to teach this past year and all those wonderful patrons who supported my social networks and blogs and creative habits and bought my stuff.

Although I have taught for many years, it's just been in the last 3 years that it's been full time and I have made so many friends along the way.  To all the establishments, I want to thank owner Irene Sanchez at Garden of Beaden for her warmth, friendship, creativity and enthusiasm....it's contagious.... and to her clientele that love her enough to trust her when she says "you need to take this class"!    To Nancy Jamar of the ever so lovely Gilding the Lily.   She's had a vision from the time she opened to provide an atmosphere of a by gone era when art and craftsmanship mingled.  She continues to inspire with her amazing selection of the vintage and the unusual and attract all us artsy glitter girls who want it.  She's also attracted top of the line instructors and I am proud to be apart that.    To Piecemakers ability to organize and provide students and their teachers with the utmost comfort and selection of classes and merchandise with the wisdom of over 30 years of being in business.   The Shepherdess in San
Diego was a dream come true, Harmony Works in Redondo Beach is my new local and wonderful place (thanks to Joann Doxakis) and newest to the group is Sheryl Simpsons' Whimzy in Irvine (Glitterfest originator!) which I am so grateful to be apart of!   AND all the other places that invited me to teach as a one time guest especially Jan Ballagh who invited me to teach in Las Vegas this year and last year and Kim at Bead Haven,THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Maija said...

You attract so many students because you are great teacher, person and always evolving artist!!! You freaking rock, Robin!!

Tristan Robin said...

Sparkle!
Shimmer!
Glimmer!
Gleam!

Merry, merry, Christmas to you!

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan ♥

Hollie Haradon said...

Hi Robin:

I just signed up for your pendant class at Whimsy in January...very excited. Are you going to be teaching any classes on your soldered boxes in So. Cal. in 2011?

Thanks!!!

JoAnn said...

Happy New Year Robin!
I'm a little behind, but I still wanted to comment. Love your new creations, and you are so creative and an amazing teacher. I've been wanting to take one of your workshops, so I hope to this year! See you at Glitterfest!
Sorry I missed you at Piecemakers, that's not too far away either.
Cheers, j
p.s. I'm glad you are teaching at Harmony Works too :)