Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Sunday, March 4, 2018

THE FRENCH BOHEMIAN TRAVELERS JUNK JOURNAL-A story Unfolds


You can now take this course online here: https://www.artsybohemian.com/

For several months I've been tinkering away at a new class project and I'm so excited to show it to you!  It's a series of bohemian travelers journals and  I'll be teaching it in Northern California April 6th,  and in Hemet Ca July 28th.  If you're interested in attending let me know and I'll send an invoice.  Class fee is $125.  This is a class packed with techniques, so I decided to have it all day and into the evening from 9:30a-7:30pm!  You will love it!

Here is the description and lots of pictures.  There is also a video, scroll to the end to watch.

 I'd like to think there is a story behind everything we collect, display or stash away, and what better way to use our collections than an artisan journal with a bohemain twist. In this class Robin will open her treasure chest of 20 plus years in paper crafting and show you as many techniques and tips as she can to create your unique story in this eclectic journal. The beauty of this class is that it is open to all types of adventurous creatives from the beginning paper crafter to scrapbookers, junk journal junkies, mixed media artists, quilters, jewelers, painters...we all have a story to tell. I invite you to bring your personal stash  to create your own in this Bohemian junk journal. If journaling is not your thing, then use them as an arsenal for your personal collections or look book. We will be sewing paper, cardstock and fabric for a large part of class, but we will also cover alternatives to sewing. These journals are 8.5" tall and 4.25" wide. They can be used as an insert or on their own.































This class will be LOADED with techniques, it's all day and night and only $125!  Won't you join us?    

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

robin dudley-howes said...

Thank you Deanna.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda said...

Wow! I’m in the UK and have just seen this post-wish there were classes like this here!!! I will definitely be following you now!

~Kathy~ said...

These journals are amazing. Love all your ideas. When will you be teaching this class again? I live in California and would love to attend. Do you make all your pages first and then sew them into the book? Such a fun book to create.

Betty Dion said...

I love your journals and wish you would make many more to put on youtube. I keep checking.

y Lezama-art said...

Robin Do you offer any online courses????