Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Thursday, December 16, 2010

more new eye candy

Tomorrow night, Friday Dec.17, will be the last boutique/trunk show of the year.  I wanted to share some of the new items I have concocted.  I especially LOVE the new charms with the rhinestones.....not sure what to call them or charge for them.  That's always hard.   Each oval charm was cut from nickel sheet metal by hand, patina ed, hand stamped and distressed and filed.   I added a double row of rhinestones and tiny eyelets.  I made 5 in all and wanted to make them all into necklaces but only had time to make two.  I'll add them to my etsy if they don't sell tomarrow.

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Robin,
Your tags are absolutely adorable, LOVE the crowns! Love the new charms with rhinestones too. Good luck at your trunk show, and happy holidays! xo, j

Riki Schumacher said...

VERY fun Robin! LOVE the words and bling. Great job. And those crowns are too cute. I want them! Hugs girl, Riki

Something Special said...

These tags are to die for, and the jewelry is fantastic too. I would love for you to visit my blog as well, as I think we have lots in common!

Tristan Robin said...

these are the best tags EVER - seriously.

I want them all LOL

Maija said...

You are such an amazing and prolific artist Robin!! Merry Christmas!!!!