Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Saturday, December 11, 2010

New work, new Etsy listings.....

I had a great time at the Garden of Beaden last night and I wanted to share a few pictures of some new things I have been working on before they are gone.  We had lots of food and wine and a musical treat!  One of Melanie Doermans friends came to sing and play guitar for us!!!  SHE WAS AWESOME!!  If you missed last nights trunk show I have one more next week in Redondo Beach.  If you are interested let me know I will send the address (it's a private residence). 



$5 rhinestone charm

Also, my Etsy store has some new supplies for sale!  The crown charms almost sold out last night so act fast!

$4 crown charm

  


Thanks for stopping by during this busy season!










1 comment:

Tristan Robin said...

So nice to see that, after my autumnal blogging hiatus, you're still making and selling marvelous treasures!