Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Full house on Brookdale Lane....

Many thanks to Nancy and Mr. Jamar for opening up a new space.  The new location for workshops through Gilding the Lily has lots more room as you can see (13 students showed up!).    It's only 3 blocks from the store and Nancy gives participating students a week before class to come into the Lily and get a 15% discount and opens early for students to buy before class. 

All my students are amazing artists and I REALLY hope you all see this post and send a picture of what you made so I can post them.  They were all so individual and beautiful and some of you left before I could take pictures.  Thank you all for having a sense of humor and hanging in there with only one hole punch!!  I think I'll do like Lisa said and have a few for sale next time.   Next up at the Lily:  CAGED VIXEN.  You won't want to miss it!  Mark you calendars for March 12th, 11-3p for a  BRAND NEW class and learn how to make a bird cage out of wire and capture your inner vixen!  SO cute!   Samples are in the store.   Details to follow SOON!




No comments: