Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Art Retreat!

Registration opened yesterday for this premiere Art Retreat through Cloth, Paper Scissors called CREATE and I'll be teaching there!!   Save the dates:  May18-22, 2011.

It's right here in a our own back yard, Costa Mesa ( I KNOW, SOMETHING CLOSE!)  Go here NOW!                        createmixedmediaretreat.com
I will be teaching two classes during the week (Wed/Thurs), May 18,19.  Here are the pics:

CAPTURED FAIRY VESSEL EARRINGS Wed. May 18, 6-9p most materials included $75

PETITE SOLDERED BOX Thurs. May 19, 9-4p, $145 plus $5 material fee
 
Just so you know when you go to the web site you have to fill out your name and information BEFORE you can see all the classes and then to get the descriptions you have to download a pdf file which is listed at the top of the home page.  Once that's done you are set to register.  If you have any questions please email me or leave a comment and I'll answer it.

No comments: