Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Friday, October 10, 2008

WILL POST SOON!

I have been getting ready ALL week for my annual stamp camp (grand soiree) and have really spent a lot of time making new samples with the Big Shot. It cuts 50 different materials!! There was a slight diversion and I made several Halloween bag cards that I really like and will post after the party.

I won a great give away! To see it click: Maija Lepore!!! Yay!!! It's soo beautiful and she is such a wonderful artist!
hugs and shimmies!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

I'm not sure what you won but I love her blog. Oh, I went to Gilding the Lily today and OH--MY--GOSH, you weren't kidding, there were treasures every where. While I was there some customers were ahh...ing your needle book and gorgeous jewelry. I can't wait to see what you have planned for us tomorrow. Dianna