Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Grand Soiree and New Tiara


At my stamp club this past Tuesday my good pal Karen gave me a hand made tiara that she made (shown above) and I love it! She also brought apple pie, ice cream (my favs), purple napkins and plates (my favorite color) and my fav tarts (butterscotch and cinnamon) as a late b-day gift! Thanks Karen! Gigi gave me a hand made card (thanks Gigi!) and Chelsea brought me peacock feathers!! Thanks everyone. Also wanted to thank Syliva for the cute Halloween ATC from my Costa Mesa group!

Now on to the next event: My 6th annual stamp camp! If you are in the s.cal area of Los Angeles come on over to my home studio for a creative day out on Sat. Oct.11 from 12-4p! Munch on good food, sip mimosas, win prizes and raffles, make-n-take 4 hip projects with the new unveiling of the die cut machine from SU!: "The Big Shot". It only costs $15 of which $5 will be refunded with a purchase. I will also have a bunch of retired SU! products for sale at 20-40% off! Email me for the addie and to RSVP.

later!

4 comments:

Maija said...

Lovely crown!

Tomatolover said...

Oh, I sure did miss the fun this last time. Robin, happy belated birthday!! Karen is so sweet, brought food and a crown!

Take care! Arah

Recycled Rita said...

I'm glad you had fun and liked the goodies! You know I will be there saturday...just call and let me know if you want me to come friday or early sat. to set up, price things, put stuff together, etc...
I can't wait! xoxo karen....

Maija said...

Hey lovey-
You won my Marie giveaway!
ox