Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Monday, October 22, 2018

THE BIG REVEAL! my new online school is open

Hello Creative ones



Tt's FINALLY here!  My new online school, The Artsy Bohemian online School! 

After repeated requests to have online classes and months and months of research and preparation, I have finally found a fantastic platform to create online classes and registration just opened for 2 NEW online courses!

 Here is the direct link if you want the details now:







If you want to learn how to make this popular sun catcher and these adorable altered art bottle necklaces and you've never been able to take an in person class with me now is your chance!

All levels welcome!

I am offering incentives if you sign up before November 16, 2018 (class starts Nov.18, 2018), like early bird specials for one or both courses, giveaways on Facebook and a coupon for a kit.  

All the details are on my registration page here:

Never soldered before?  I've got you covered!  

Need to brush up on your skills?  We'll take care of that

Want to learn a new craft?  Welcome!

See you there!

1 comment:

janieinMN said...

Congratulations, Robin!