Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Monday, January 16, 2012

LACE scroll bracelet class & weekend update

First I want to thank the creative Whimzy gals for having me teach this past weekend at their lovely establishment.  They're funny, smart and very organized and a pleasure to work with.  Here are some pictures of some happy students making their baby doll necklaces along with the kits I made for them.  Thanks to all that came (Melanie, Karen, Donna, Terry, Suzanne, Dawn and Sheryl):


Kit contents were nestled in a goblet (to keep), hand made thank you topper and handmade notebook

Now for this weekend:  I will be teaching a LACE SCROLL BRACELET at the Garden of Beaden in Upland, Jan. 21.  Learn how to to make the tube beads featured in Jewelry Affaire Magazine into a beautiful bracelet.  Supplies can be purchased at the store. I will bring the tubes.  11-4:30, $65.  Call to reserve your seat 909-949-7107

















2 comments:

Kim L said...

Love your scrolls!

Kathy jo said...

Love that bracelet Robin !!
I have been wanting to make some earrings like you showed us at GOB using that tubing so very cool, you have such great ideas~thanks for sharing your talent...

Smiles
Kat