Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Monday, October 17, 2011

Post GF & new classes

Thanks to all my friends and students that stopped by my booth on Saturday.  It was a crazy fun filled day and thank you to Kim for coming and helping at the last minute! 


I wanted to give a heads up for two classes I'll be teaching this weekend at the Bead Gallery in San Diego.  You need to call asap to reserve your seat 858-831-9190.  Saturday: Full of Grace~A soldered reliquary, 11-4:30 and Sunday: Eclectic beaded beads 11-1:30.  See beadgallery.org


5 comments:

Robin Sanchez said...

I just signed up for the Full of Grace class and am looking forward to it!!

Robin

robin dudley-howes said...

thanks for signing up!

Holly Loves Art said...

So so so great to see you Robin! Have fun this weekend teaching. There will be a day when I finally get to take one of your classes!
Hugs,
Holly

Robin Sanchez said...

Hi Robin~

The class Saturday was fun!!

I went to make another Sunday from the kit I bought and it doesnt have the fillagre oval & the matchbox. I can get the matchbox, can you mail me the oval?

Robin

Maija said...

Oh my goodness, Robin!! How do you stay so creative, always coming up with new ideas and classes?! You are amazing!