Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mermaid Cuff class this Saturday Aug.21

Riki's cuff

Chelseas' Cuff

Student cuff(not finished)
my cuff
For those of you who have wanted to take this class here is your chance.  It's a fun class, easy to make and you will definitely go home with a finished cuff.  No experience necessary.   The class will be held at Garden of Beaden in Upland Ca. THIS SATURDAY AUG.21 from 11-3p, $55.  Call 909-949-7107 to reserve your seat.  Irene has made some cute kits if you don't have any supplies.   Here are pictures of my cuff along with some students.  Some still needed a few more details but you get the picture.  Hope to see you!

my cuff
Kims cuff(not finished)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're all so magical, Robin! Bling is something I cannot live without :)

I signed up for Nina's class again at AAJ. I had to with all the fun new things she'll be teaching! I hope you're going?? Would love to see you again and all of your pretties!

Anonymous said...

For some reason my email back to you didn't go through, so I'm commenting again to answer you!

Lots of cool chicks are going again so you have to too! Diana, who sat next to me, Tiffany, who sat in the back, and Monica and Leah, who both took Kelly Rae's class, will be in Nina's class. Lindy, from our class, Louise Gale and Kelly Warren will also be there taking other classes. And I'm sure there's more! Hope you can make it :)

Home and Heart said...

I can hardly breathe!!! These are so GORGEOUS! I wish I was close enough to take this class!!

Scrap Krazed said...

Love, love, love your cuff and the class, but cannot come this Saturday. Please teach again!!
Terry Frias

Dorthe said...

Oh they are all fantastic, love yours, and the earrings showed for your class, are gorgeus-I`m totally taken with your art jewelry.
xo Dorthe

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Robin, thanks for posting my fun bracelet. for those who haven't taken this class, its great! Hope to get another one from you sometime this winter, somewhere! Take care, Riki

Margaret said...

Awesome, Garden of Beaden! such a cool name! totally inspired! I love the show and tell, beautiful work! Margaret

Diana said...

This bracelet design is so full of texture and wonderful, fun elements. And when you can see one in person and up close you realize even more all of the work that goes into it's creation. Great job Robin.
Diana