Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Class up date



So are we all back from our winter wonderland of fudge, food, beverages and more food?  Yes!  And I for one am ready to loose some lbs and get back to eating healthy.  Now the panic comes after not being hooked into the day to day for a week as I see January is almost here and there is a ton to prepare for!!  I just got a phone call from Dede at Gilding the Lily and she wanted to know if we could set up another date for the charm bracelet because of some more interest and so Jan.30 will be the second date.  Call now if you want to get in since the lily can only accomodate 8 students max and she said 4 have already signed up!  714-757-0558.

Make sure to come by and meet over 45 teachers at Piecemakers in Costa Mesa Ca. on January 9 from 11-4 for their annual Meet the Teachers event.  There will be demos and samples for all the new classes as well as items for sale.  I will be teaching a very popular  Treasure Hunt Tassel class Jan.31.  See my class blog for pics.


I met up with Cooky from the Shepherdess in San Diego,Ca over the xmas break and will be teaching some  altered art bottles and soldered bottle classes some time in April for a full weekend.  I am so excited for 2010 and all it has to offer already!   Now if I could just clean my studio.........

1 comment:

Maija said...

Eat healthy?!?! Icky!