Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Monday, November 2, 2009

More mermaid cuff...Halloween pics


Okay so if you missed the mermaid cuff class this past Sunday you can take it this coming Saturday, Nov.7 at Gilding the Lily in Fullerton.  I never double book a class so close together but somehow this one slipped through the cracks.   My class yesterday was great and I think everyone really liked how their cuff came out.  I was VERY pleased with how their cuffs came out.  Just look how beautiful!  Chelsea took the pics...THANKS!   The cuffs belong to: Kim, Riki, Chelsea and Suzette in that order.   It's really a great class for all levels.  I had students who have never taken any jewelry class to accomplished jewelry instructor  Riki Schumacher

I had to post the pics of Halloween and some of my crazy family.  My hubbie and one of his brothers dressed as rockers and played the part all night speaking with really bad cockney accents.  My MIL is M.Antoinette/vampira, daughter, her freind and one of my friends.  We always have fun!

3 comments:

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Robin! Thanks again for a great class, it was a blast. I loved working with you and the other very nice ladies. Appreciate your time and interest, you're a great teacher. Hope to see you soon. Take care. The Halloween pics are great! Riki

Kim L said...

Hi Robin- Ditto what Riki said! The other gals were so inspiring and awesome. Hope to cross paths with them again soon. I put the finishing touches on mine today and love, love love it! Kim

Denise said...

Beautiful! Such talent...

Have a wonderful day......