Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Monday, May 12, 2008

Tassel and Bead Class May 18, 2008



I will be teaching fabric bead and simple tassels class this Sunday at Peicemakers in Costa Mesa,CA . There is still room. This is a great class because you will leave with lots of beads and tassels to add to your art (journals, dolls, jewelry etc.). I will be showing how to make really quick and simple funky tassels (similar to the ones on my kits listed below) and several surface techniques to make custom beads. Heres the details: 10-2:30p, $45 includes some supplies. Call Piecemakers asap to reserve your spot. 714-641-3112. Contact me if you have questions directly through my email akasha@shadesofakasha.com. Hope to meet you!

2 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, LOVE your Fabulous work!
Sandra Evertson

Fete et Fleur said...

I would love to go if I was closer! I'm so glad you found me.

xx Nancy