Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NEW CLASS AT ZINNIA!

Yay!!  This Sunday, Nov.6, 11:30-3:30p  I'm teaching a class at a new venue in Pasadena!  Zinnia is a mecca of mixed media, funky fun finds.  I've had several requests from students to teach there and I have my very first class there this Sunday.  I hope you join us!  This is a brand new class not taught any where else and seating is limited so call now!  626-441-2181.  ALL levels welcome.  Go home with finished product.  Fee includes everything to make the necklace.  Just bring some jewelry pliers.  Here is zinnia's link for more info:zinnia.biz
The class is called "Dressing Charlotte".  Learn some of my signature wire wrapping techniques including how to wrap a chandelier crystal and make a cool clasp.  We will dress charlotte from head to toe complete with wings.  Some materials will vary because of the eclectic nature of the necklace but be equally fantastic.  Call to reserve your seat:  626-441-2181, class fee $75 INCLUDES ALL SUPPLIES

No comments: