Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crazy wired Bib necklace kits

Students who signed up for my online Crazy Wired Bib Necklace class can view the kits that have sold and the kits that are still available for purchase in this post.  If you see a kit that is sold and you would like one similar to it please contact me by leaving a comment or email me directly at robin@powerline6.com.  I'll get right back to ya!  Click the picture for a better view.  The pictures don't convey the sparkle and clarity.  Their very pretty and abundant in person.  All kits include shipping and are $47 which includes new and vintage ephemera,beads,pearls, rhinestone pieces, seed beads, crystals, buttons,cut glass beads, wire (3 different gauges), chain, velvet trim and a gorgeous focal. 

I will send you an invoice via paypal or you can pay by check once you contact me with your preference.  Thanks!
still AVAILABLE

SOLD!

SOLD!

STILL AVAILABLE!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!

STILL AVAILABLE!

SOLD!

Still AVAILABLE!

this is the focal for the above kit

2 comments:

Kathy jo said...

Those are gorgeous Robin, perfect for the holidays~Wowza!!!
Happy Holidays~

Kat

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What amazing assortments of beautiful beads and baubles. Very well put together!