Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Sunday, November 3, 2013

SPELLBOUND!

Next Friday evening I will be at Spellbound in Pasadena CA. vending and I'm really excited.  I've never been to the event but it looks exquisite from the pictures taken last year.  Check out their site:
HERE and see for yourself.  In the mean time here is a picture of some ornies I've made.  They look slightly mischevious to me, as if they're gossiping   It's my take on the popular shaker ornies that I'll have at the event:


It's a 4 day art retreat at the swanky Langham Huntington Hotel and I believe there is still time to sign up.  The mercantile on Friday is only open to attendees.  Introduce yourself if you come.  I'd love to meet you!  More pictures to come........

3 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Too far away for me, but I had to pop in and say how adorable these are!!

銀行汽車貸款0800772999 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
線上免費看a片 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.