Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

TUTORIALS!!!

Yay!! I have finally produced two tutorials!!  This will be the first of many to come.  My teaching schedule is so crazy that I thought I should hone it in and start offering tutorials.   Offering online classes is also on my to do list but seems so daunting since those require video.  For now my Etsy store seems to be a good place to start so they are available here:  shadesofakasha.etsy.com .    There are two tutorials:  The Tube Bead tutorial  & Tube Bead Earring kit and tutorial.  The tube beads I use in my jewelry are a constant conversation piece so I thought I would offer just the bead as a tutorial  and for $8 you can't go wrong!  You will receive complete instruction, diagrams/picture and material list in a PDF format. 

The second is the  Tube Bead earring KIT and tutorial.  This is a COMPLETE BOXED CLASS with step by step detailed instructions,  everything to make the earrings plus extra for practice (sterling silver wire, garnets, pearls), diagrams and pictures all for $40.     So for those of you who have wanted to take this class but couldn't because of distance or time, here is your chance.   The only thing you won't get is me, but you can email me for questions!
Tube Bead  Tutorial


Tube Bead Earring Kit & Tutorial 

My next tutorial will be the Mermaid Cuff and Bees Wax pouches!!  Contact me if you have any requests.  Thanks for visiting.  I love your sweet comments!

3 comments:

Me! said...

What a wonderful idea, Robin! I love it!
~Debbi

Anonymous said...

This is so cool, Robin! You're such the Renaissance Woman :)

Keep spreading the love, sistah!!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea. I loved having you as a teacher 'in person' however now I can have you as a teacher on my computer screen, yippee!!