Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Thursday, September 30, 2010

GLITTERFEST!!

Two more days till GLITTERFEST!   Address:
 Santa Ana Elks Lodge
212 S. Elk Ln
Santa Ana,Ca  92701
across the street from the Santa Ana Zoo.  There is a large parking lot at the lodge.


not finished!
I will be in the same booth (#12) towards the back.  Please note that there will apparently be some road closures until 11:30a that day because of a parade so plan accordingly.  It's just a small area so you might not be affected at all.   The GF web site has a link to road closures.  Here are a few more things I have been working on.

3 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Oh if only California weren't so far away, I'd be there to visit you!

Angie

lilylovekin said...

Best of luck at glitterfest, I know you will do well. It looks like you have a lot of lovely things to sell.

Peace said...

Oh! Your Halloweeny and altered jewelry pieces are fabulous! I'd drive to cali if I could!