Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Monday, May 10, 2010

San Diego Class

Sunday May 16 I will be teaching a class on Altered art Bottles in San Diego Ca. at the Shepherdess.  There is plenty of room for more students.  You will definitely go home with several projects and learn how to solder strange objects on top of bottles, encaustic application (wax), how to patina solder, add wire and wire wrapping, some painting and more.  Call 619-297-4110 to reserve your seat!

5 comments:

Art4Sol said...

THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL! Should be a fun class.

The Vintage Rose said...

They look beautiful - I hope you and your pupils have fun! I'm too far away!

Riki Schumacher said...

Have a fabulous class Robin, wish I could be there! Hugs, Riki

JoAnn said...

LOVE these Robin!!

Healing Expressions said...

HI Robin,
Just wanted to thank you so much for stopping by and leaving sweet words of encouragement on my blog! I am thrilled to discover you beautiful blog and your absolutely stunning work! Blessings on your all your creative endeavors!