Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Monday, May 3, 2010

being silly

Laughter is the best medicine....sounds cliche' but there's a reason for it.  my daughter makes me belly laugh...she's just like her daddy.  these pics are taken with wigs.  we love wigs.  they're so much fun.  I think I have around 10 and my daughter has about the same.  My mother in law gave them to us this weekend to use for future Halloween (I am THE source for costumes) so we started early and just laughed like crazy. 
For those who don't know what we REALLY look like, here is a picture recently taken last week.  we are celebrating my hubbies birthday.
 Moral of the story:  whenever you need a pick up, put on a wig!

2 comments:

Maija said...

What a wonderful way to have fun!!! Come over to my blog and be my friend for a giveaway! www.maigirlz.typepad.com

Recycled Rita said...

You guys are always fun! I love that last picture of Vi-vi! She is looking so grown up! hugs!karen...