Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Post Glitterfest...



 




















Glitterfest was great!   Sheryl and all the other organizers were professional, organized, pro-active and very creative.   We all were given lunch, a goodie bag with hand made tags, gifts and candy, electricity, helpers, ample space and fantastic location.  The lodge was decorated with Halloween banners and decorations but I don't have very good pictures to really convey how nice it looked.   The artists that attended had fantastic art work and creatively decorated tables.   I shared the booth with my pal Karen 
who makes beautiful banners . There are two pictures of her behind the booth and a couple pictures of other vendors (Christine Rose Elle) and attendees. The talented lady pictured with Christine was a vendor but her name slips my memory so if you see this let me know! As I was setting up this post I must have done something because my whole blog design has been erased and I am frantically trying to back track.....catch ya' later.

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Oh Robin! It looks wonderful! Your space looked completely magical! I hope you did as well as you hoped!

ChelseaW said...

Hi Robin!

I would like to pass along the One Lovely Blog Award to you!

Keep up the good work! Check out my blog tomorrow for more information.

acuriousreader.blogspot.com

Thanks, and talk to you soon!

-Chelsea

Lisa Loria said...

Hi Robin:
It was good to see you at Glitterfest and your friend Karen is so sweet and talented. Your work was as usual totally cool!
I posted a pic of you two on my blog.
Take care!
Hugs,
Lisa
http://vintagebling4u.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Robin,
Thanks for being a part of Glitterfest! It was great getting to meet both you & Karen. I plan on getting to a class someday soon! Your art is magical!

Recycled Rita said...

Hey! This new change in your blog even wiped out portions of your post! What the heck? Maybe blogspot can help you!
hugs! karen.....