Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New 2018 year!

New classes for the NEW YEAR!  Here is a run down for the first quarter of 2018.  EMAIL ME (robin@powerline6.com) FOR INFO

OR FOLLOW THE DIRECT LINK TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES:

January 7, 2018~ REGAL BEADED EARRINGS- email me to sign up
Newport Beach,Ca
$75 includes all materials




JANUARY 13, ANNUAL TEACHER OPEN HOUSE AT piecemakers.com.  Come meet the teachers at Piecemakers and see their new samples, me included!  1-4pm

JANUARY 28, QUADRUPLE BEADED CROCHET NECKLACE- one of my most popular classes but advanced!  Turn one piece of jewelry into 3.  registration is open here: piecemakers.com.  click the classes then "beaded treasures".  Here's some pictures:






FEBRUARY 4th-Private residence in Long Beach, seating is limited.  email me to sign up. Another version of my multi layered crochet necklace, $145 includes instruction and kit, 10:30-4:30:





March 2, private workshop at my home, sold out
March 18th, GLITTERFEST! a multi art, multi fun artistic affaire! Fullerton, Ca.  glitterfest.com

APRIL 6-8TH- I'll be in Northern California (San Jose and Los Gatos) teaching 2-3 workshops!  2 TBA (The Islands Creative Escape in Los Gatos, TBA) and will be posted soon,  but here is one you can register for now, my popular Hocus Pocus mini book necklace, aworkofheart.com, in San Jose Ca.,  April 8th from 10-5p.  here's some pictures:






Cheers and may you have a healthy and happy 2018!  Freind me on Facebook and instagram for lots more postings.




6 comments:

lana said...

will see you there.. robin..

Unknown said...

Hi Robin,

Will any of the journals be an on-line workshop ESPECIALLY the Hocus Pocus Necklace?

Love your work and thank you!

LIVE CAM SEX said...

Good day! I just want to offer you a big thumbs up for the great information you’ve got right here on this post. I’ll be returning to your website for more soon.Travel
Tourism
Vacation
Hotels
Best Vacation Spots

Unknown said...

Hi Robin, I took a soldiering class in the Las Vegas area. Do you still have class here? If yes, when?

Unknown said...

This is very good
I am very happy to be able to find this article
of course I will return to this blog to read other recent articles that you write, greetings :)

Obat Tetanus Herbal Obat Kaligata Cara Mengatasi Nyeri Sendi Menahun Obat Bisul yang Ada Di Apotik Obat untuk Keputihan yang Tidak Normal Obat Prurigo Ampuh Obat Diabetes untuk Ibu Hamil Terbukti Ampuh Obat Infeksi Jamur Di Selangkangan & Area Kemaluan Obat Gabak yang Ampuh Cara Menghilangkan Bruntusan Di Wajah

Jonathan Cather said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don?t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well.

Morning Desert Safari Dubai