Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Last 3 classes of the year!

Hello creative ones I wanted to update you on the last 3 classes for the year.  Two of them are sold out however you can be added to the wait list.  Inevitably there is always a last minute cancelation.  If you leave a comment on the blog without an email I won't be able to contact you.

 The next class is at my home in Torrance,CA for the triple eclectic crochet necklace, NOVEMBER 5TH from 10-4pm.  $110 includes all supplies plus lunch.  Contact me to be on the wait list, robin@powerline6. com . 



On NOVEMBER 21st I teach at Piecemakers.  Contact them to be on the wait list for my mini book necklace class.  piecemakers.com







For the last class of the year I have been asked to teach a Christmas workshop at my friends home in Anaheim Ca.  We have a few seats left so make haste and contact me robin@powerline6.com.  Here's the info and pictures:  
ALTERED BOTTLE SNOWMAN 
SUNDAY DEC.3RD
10-4P
$120 OR $135, CHOOSE BASIC OR DELUXE KIT
FEE INCLUDES INSTRUCTION, MATERIALS AND LUNCH  

















No comments: