Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GILDING THE LILY HERE I COME...


Well it's official and I am excited! I will be teaching 3 classes at Gilding the Lily in Fullerton CA! yay me!! All workshops have a supply list and the actual samples are in the store. Please email me with questions about supplies. Call Gilding the Lily to sign up 714-349-2069. Workshops:

October 18, 2008: Soldered Glass Charms Treasure Necklace~Learn how to make beautiful soldered glass charms. 11a-3:30~$65 includes some (not all) supplies.

November 15, 2008: Pretty Punched Portfolio~ Learn how to make a sturdy book out of fabric (similar to my blog banner) with pages and envelopes to hold sewing tools or treasures. 11a-3 $50

December 6, 2008: Ritual Adornment~ This class is exclusive to Gilding the Lily. Techniques will focus on simple jewelry connecting and assembly on making jump rings, eye pins, head pins and clasps for your broken and repurposed jewelry (see above)into one of kind pieces. GTL has an amazing assortment of jewelry findings for this class. 11a-2p $35

4 comments:

Steph said...

Beautiful necklaces !

Dianna said...

I am so happy for you. I saw that you will be having the soldered treasure necklace class. Hmm.... maybe I can find some time away from my busy schedule. Oh, I love the necklace with the black birds; very clever clasp. I look forward to seeing you at stamp club.

Brenda said...

Those necklaces are absolutely astonishing! AWESOME! BEAUTIFUL!

Maija said...

I hope I can make it to one of them!!! I would LOVE to take another class from you!