Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Monday, May 26, 2014

New creations

I've been sooo busy teaching and making art but what's new?  I am blessed to say so and wanted to share some new things I've been creating.  The assemblages with the old doll heads have been a hit and I've been commissioned to make several.  These are the most current commissions:







When I went to Las Vegas this past April to teach a 2 day workshop at my friend Jan's home she showed me some earrings she had made with the most amazing hand made beads by a UK artist.  As soon as I got home I ordered a large batch of the specialty artisan beads and made my own earrings.  Here is a sampling of some of the earrings I made (more to come, check my etsy store) and some that have already sold.  The ones that have sold say so under the corresponding picture.  All others are still for sell and  most of them are $37 plus shipping in my etsy store.
SOLD!

SOLD!



SOLD!






1 comment:

Penny said...

I adore your doll 'collages'. They are wonderful. What I (and probably anyone else who reads your blog) wouldn't give to 'browse' through your studio - as you must be surrounded by beautiful treasures.