Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

FREE video series!

Hi!  I have been making time everyday at 10a to listen to a FREE video series for creative people from successful creative people and their insight into making a living with their art (writers, painters etc.) and I thought I would share it with you!  It started on Monday but you can still hear the clips if you hurry!  Of late I have been enamored with Kelly Rae Roberts and her totally inspiring story of making her creativity work for her in a super successful, monetary way!  I found out about this video series from her blog so check it out:
rightbrainersinbusiness.com

Have fun and see you there!


Oh, here is my latest obsession....paper clay doll making!  Stay tuned for more and little tuts on some of their accessories!




Oh,OH wait one more thing!!!!  There are a few seats left for the SANTO CAGE DOLL CLASS!  SEE POST BELOW FOR THE DEETS AND CONTACT ME BEFORE MARCH 5 TO GET A 20% DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT!

No comments: