Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New class date!

June 17 and 18, Bead Gallery San Diego,CA.

This class sold out for Saturday, June 18, so we have opened another on Friday.  Hurry and sign up!  Space is limited!!  Call  858-831-9190.  Learn how to solder...no experience necessary.  I'll show you how to cut class, foil, tips & tricks to make your soldering experience fun and easy! Make a shadow box, chandelier pendant and flat back marble.  

Questions?  Email me:  robin@powerline6.com

4 comments:

Denise said...

You are a busy lady!

Unknown said...

OOOOO! That is gorgeous! I promise one day I will take a class from you! I will try soon!

Effie said...

Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comment..love the jewellery!

Denise said...

I have got so many pieces of jewelry that belonged to Mom.... I need to learn to make something out of them...