Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Sunday, May 15, 2011

C*R*E*A*T*E

This Wednesday and Thursday (May 18 & 19) I am lucky enough to be a teacher at Cloth,Paper, Scissors premier art retreat in Costa Mesa.  It's called 
CREATE and has over 80 classes for 5 days.  The Thursday class is full but there are seats available in Wednesday evenings class for this:
Learn how to make these adorable "captured fairy vessel" earrings in 3 hours, 6-9pm all materials included, just bring your jewelry pliers and maybe a couple fairies.  For more info click HERE.  Info on CREATE is on the right side bar. 

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

I just checked this out, right in our own backyard (sort of), how awesome. Wish I knew about it sooner tho. j

The Little Red Shop said...

I stopped by via mutual friends on facebook. What a fun project!

: )

Julie M.