Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Soldering 101

This class was listed a little late so we still have openings.  Please join me this Saturday, March 27 from 11-3p, Gilding the Lily, Fullerton Ca. to make this elegant necklace.  It is geared toward beginners but even the seasoned solderer will be sure to learn something new.   Everything you need to make the 5 charms is included in the class fee.  Contact Dede Warren 714-757-0558.   The class is called:  Soldering 101-5's a charm.  Please bring your soldering equipment IF you have it.   You'll be able to finish your charms a lot faster if you do.  Other wise I have equipment you can use.

2 comments:

chrissy said...

darn it all robin...
move to arizona would ya?
this makes me sooooo jealous.
beautiful girlfriend.
so
beautiful!
miss you.
c

Anonymous said...

I want to do soldering more regularly, and was hoping to attend this class, but I already had plans. I was so disappointed! I hope you have more soldering classes in the area soon! Also, I love your blog :)