Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Funky Tassel




If you are a fiber-holic pack rat/ ephemera and bead addict and have loads of them you might like to unload and morph those treasures into a funky Treasure Hunt tassel.  This Sunday, Jan.31 at Piecemakers in Costa Mesa Ca. I will be teaching just that.     Learn the basics of tassel construction by making a "basket" for the top, a platform to add the face and techniques for attaching flowing tendrils.    These tassels make a very interesting conversation piece and the techniques learned can easily cross over to jewelry, wire, journaling and mixed media.  Call Piecemakers to reserve your seat 714-641-3112.  There is a small materials list but you might already have the supplies.   Piecemakers has everything you need.  I will be putting together color coordinating kits cheap so email me with any special request.  

4 comments:

Maija said...

You know I love this tassel!!

Tristan Robin said...

that
is
amazing

Esther said...

very beautiful!! you are a master!!! bravo

Linda Manning Findley said...

These are so cool ... wish I lived in CA or at least closer ...... Linda F