Subscribe to my Crafty newsletter

https://www.artsybohemian.com/

Monday, March 2, 2009

The auction has started!!!

Heres the direct link:http://auctions.readysetauction.com/sicys/home. If you go to Rebeccas blog first and write down all the artists shrines you like it makes it easier. The auction site has the names of the artists in alphabetical order, but their shrine isn't visible right away...you have to click to see it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, the entry below explains it. Now, Go,go, GO bid!!!

7 comments:

Recycled Rita said...

Yours is doing wonderfully! I knew it, it is beautiful! Hugs! me....

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I think yours is my very fav.. I bid on it but I am sure I will get outbid in no time.

robin dudley-howes said...

Well I have to say I am so pleased at your comments. Makes my heart pitter patter. How very kind...really.

Denise said...

Going over to Rebecca's

Marylinn Kelly said...

Robin, Wanted to leave a message before I visited the shrines. What a worthy cause and I'm glad you've gotten help with promoting it from Sarah and Angela. Enjoying my tour of your sites which speak of a rich and creative life. I can't imagine that we haven't run into each other somewhere, especially when the stamping world was larger

Anonymous said...

What an amazing auction! Your shrine is beautiful!
xoxox
Dollybelle

Libby Buttons said...

I love THE SHRINE!
Thanks for the turn on to Charlotte n Charlie dolls.
smiles
LiBBy